Sunday 7 December 2014

After Dianetics



from The Auditor no: 27...beautiful isn't she...and a vampire...at Abellund she ruled the roost...she changed conditions alright...Operating Thetan...Jill van Staden decides whether a child and their Father have the right to talk to one another...NO! We will go to a boutique, look at some clothes and then later on we will lock your Father up in a cupboard and we will not let you talk to him and then by the time you finally(several years later) are able to talk to him he is f*cking mental. Well Thank You $cientology for steeling my childhood.Thank You for steeling my Parents! Thank You $cientology for helping me HATE religion in any shape or form. Thank You for me declaring YOU a Suppressive "religion"


Feel my Finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment