Thursday 3 July 2014

Why I Left...

LRH himself said to me personally..."your family do not matter, you are part of this group now". He was irritated that I was worried why I had not heard from my 1st stepmother. I now know chances are she had NOT received my letters because they contained "ENTHETA" = Bad News...if you are a scientologist...you are NOT allowed to hear that.In other words ALL your letters are read before being fore warded.

Overboarding...it happened every single day in Corfu...to this day I find it very hard to talk about openly...it was torture...Goran, with a couple of dots above the O was the most ardent Master at Arms...rattled his baton around the walls and doors of the Apollo every morning "Muster on the Poop Deck"..Muster on the Poop Deck...The Deck of Holy Shit! The deck that thrust your sins into the deep, sometimes blind folded , sometimes hands tied but the MAA and the Warrant Officer thought this was great! What fun! If it ain't fun, it ain't $cientology!

The MAA (Master at Arms) later in life hung himself...and why do you think he did that? He bought into it when he became the MAA on the Apollo, later in life, He realised what he had done...it's not a pretty picture...it's actually a gruesome picture...he is one of very few people that I can actually forgive...strange as that might be...I wish to God he had not hung himself, but I understand why he did...if he had just apologized...he would have had my backing.

Ah...and that brings me back to David Deitch...locked in some caged cattle stalls on the Apollo...he was a good man, one of their prized auditors and yet here he was locked up. That was the last time I saw him. I later learnt he had checked into a hotel in Corfu and left all his belongings behind and was never seen again.So was this before or after I saw him locked up on the Apollo?

And...shortly afterwards someone is missing...NO names mentioned, but thought went overboard...look at the swell from the aft deck on a ship when at sea...those propellers churning...no one could survive that...

Thought control...or for real...what I do know is...they (the scientologists) loved scaring little girls into silence and it worked for years, but NOT any more... 

John McMasters being punished repeatedly for actually caring...his arm in a sling after being overboarded yet again...

The little girl locked in the chain locker...just 4/5 years old.

The woman brought up on the decks on LRHs birthday, filthy, bedraggled and dazed...

Pushing peanuts around the decks with your nose...

Being sent to the crows nest...

Being locked in the hold in Liability for talking to Greek boys...

Not being allowed to speak to my own Father because he was a Suppressive Person...they locked him in a cupboard under the stairs at Abellund, Denmark.

Being sec checked...all of this and I was only 11 years old...

johannesburg security check - matrixfiles.com.


And they call it religion...


No comments:

Post a Comment