Saturday 19 July 2014

Moron...or is that More Ron...?




Tom Cruise...has a long..........way to go........book and bottle......auditing........Stand Up!.....No.....Sit down in that chair.......sit down in that fucking chair and listen to me......listen good........listen real good......I was 11 years old and I fucking got it, so why can't YOU? 11 years old and I got it...."you will be locked up in a lunatic asylum for telling tall tales" ....I was 11 and scared witless.....at the same time unbeknown to me Paulette Cooper was going through a similar experience only hers turned into a total nightmare while mine was just an internal nightmare because I stayed silent...NEVER AGAIN....Never Ever Again...It was not just internal, it IS eternal....it will stay with me for the rest of my life...

http://youtu.be/pvneMvt3eLM

No comments:

Post a Comment