Tuesday 8 April 2014

Growing up...

Some people might wonder about my previous post...it's to show how easy it is to program a young child into the thoughts of their parents. Daddy loved Elvis, played it a lot, child in turn, loved Elvis...mold a child at a young age to...anything...it will make an impact on their life...in some ways for the better and in many ways...the worst of times. A clone of their parent or the total opposite because they rebel against indoctrination. I was a wreck as an adolescent and not much better as a young adult, but I always strove to make it go right and I did not always succeed, but I did my very best under the worst of circumstances...from the age of three...my first recollections...those circumstances were more often not to my choosing...you cannot choose your parents, but according to scientology 'you can' and guess what...you choose scientology parents...the most ethical  people on teegeeack (earth) to you mere mortals, it's a mere wonder I grew up at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment