Friday 25 October 2013

Where Is Claire Popham?

Now, whatever happened to her? Inquiring people want to know. It appears she is NON EXISTENT! Yet, I know for a fact she existed, I knew her, she was a Commodores Messenger in 1967/1968. The Pophams left for awhile, but they obviously came back, so I will let you stew on this for awhile, you think you have backed me into a corner and I will not expose all...bbbbaby, you ain't seen nothing yet...here's something...something I will NEVER forget...you ain't seen nothing yet...you think the BBC, Channel Four and The Daily Mail are playing NICE, nobody plays NICE, when they have been screwed, especially when it concerns the + of Scientology.

You might think you are sitting pretty right now, you ain't and you NEVER will be till you start talking...
http://youtu.be/7miRCLeFSJo

I think it is interesting that Scientology has had to hand over Laura's PC files, I don't think it will be long that anyone's files can be handed over in a court case...I know a lot of children that are seriously pissed off and want compensation...can you imagine if your files are in a court case to prove a point...I will willingly hand mine over, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment