Sunday 18 August 2013

Not on this day...

Anonymous: behind the masks of the cyber insurgents - The Guardian

 

Activists 'commit more data breaches than cybercriminals ...

 

Cisco Systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

 

List of Scientology organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

 

You might want to expand on that... 

 

I really, really hope you are NOT put in the RPF because of this...but you have to agree I really am not a pushover when it comes down to scientology, and lets face it who is making money here in real estate, it ain't me.but somebody is...

Scientology's latest scam, go join a dating agency, it's a priority! What have you got to loose, only my eternity... and my certainty...hahahahahaha! or is that my certs? certifications?

Hate to say this but I am one certified SP, i am and I always will be and I'm loving it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment