Friday 5 April 2013

Going Clear- the prison of belief

Going Clear - the prison of belief, No its by Lawrence Wrong, not Wright. I do NOT endorse this book one iota. Because there is one fact I personally know IS wrong and regardless of what LIARS the "church" of scientology are I cannot condone this.

What? You are trying to give scientologists air time, Lauren Wolfe, YOU are trying to make me a LIAR?

I grew up directly under L. Ron Hubbard, there was NO greater LIAR than L. RON HUBBARD. In my mind, ever, because of what he personally did to me and my family.

Way to go Indies!

"Church" of abortion? NO

"Church" of the eradcation of children that had already been born.

We were born, we tried to grow up but we were annihilated by L. Ron Hubbard, and the dependents of his quackery.

No comments:

Post a Comment