Wednesday 18 July 2012

'Scientology ruined our marriage' says Jason lee's ex wife.

She explained: "Scientology broke my heart, almost more than Jason did. When you get married and you have that dynamic of family and children there is that entity, that other extra part, that is involved in so much of the intimate details that at this point in my life I couldn't imagine being a mature woman so mature that I had children and actually allow it, literally, into my bedroom.

"The church goes into your bedroom. When you're in session and you're going through the auditing process, if a question comes up or a thought comes up that has to do with your husband or an intimate sexual detail, you are required to say it. I don't want to get too gross, but [it would] have to do with sexual positions."



http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/scientology-ruined-our-marriage-says-jason-lees-exwife-7956776.html

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/246980/%5BVIDEO%5D-Jason-Lee%255C%255Cs-Ex-Wife-Says-Scientology-Ruined-Her-Marriage.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment