Friday 27 July 2012

Jamie DeWolf Gaining more Notoriety for his Views on Scientology

If anyone should get more notoriety for his views on Scientology then I can't think of anyone better than Jamie DeWolf. He is after all L. Ron Hubbard's great grandson. I was personally delighted to meet him at the Conference in Dublin and when he said he hadn't written anything for the conference, I told him I would hope he was going to do the piece he had done for Snap Judgement. He said he would see if anyone else was interested in that. Fortunately they were.The first couple of times I had watched that it reduced me to tears.Tony Ortega calls it 'spell-binding' and it certainly is, as is Jamie DeWolf.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_jamie_dewolf_cbs.php

 

No comments:

Post a Comment