Friday 20 April 2012

Predicament.

There are certain people that don't like being referred to, could it be because they have a nice little life now and please don't disrupt it, because it will cause me untold amount of anxiety and discomfort. Ah!

To those people I say this, I will go on and on and on and on and on, I hope Scientology did not interfere with your brain so much that you do not understand my message. I know you do understand me. Your parents gave you brains, use them.

Do you think I don't know how awful this is?

What about these children? the Children of the future, do you really want them to go through what you did? I'm giving you a small pass here, I cannot do so for much longer.      



I whole heartedly approve of  you raising your children, but do you really want these kids to grow up turning into more Rons? I personally can't think of anything more shameful .

These kids deserve better, and I'm relying on YOU!  

No comments:

Post a Comment